Friday, March 24, 2006

Preview, Saturday, March 25, 2006 - New game, new luck!

This game is going to be better than the last, at least that's what I believe!

I have to shake off the last two games, which were not very pleasant experiences, and get this game right. Actually, I am pretty optimistic that we will have a lot of fun. We will get another coaching, which is always great. I like my partner, who is a very funny guy, and a good official, too. And last but not least, the teams are good, 2nd and 4th in the league.

I worked a lot this week, watching tape of my last games, to improve my call selection. I gotta make calls consistently, and only the calls that fit in the game!!!

Beside the game on Saturday, I will finally have two games here in town. I haven't worked any games in my hometown so far, because I have always been away to ref games in 1st or 2nd division. On Sunday it will be men's recreational ball. I'll work with a much less experienced partner, and hopefully I'll be able to help him improve his game and he will enjoy working with me :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home