Saturday, April 08, 2006

Preview, Saturday, April 8, 2006

I'm late with this preview and I don't have much time to write it. I have three hours left to dry my referee clothes, iron them and get something to eat before I pick up some people who will travel with me.

I don't really know what to say about the upcoming game, but that is a 2nd division men's game between two of the better teams in the league. I don't know my partner (we have never worked a game together), I had both teams once before, but they were not consistent throughout the season, so I can't say much about what to expect. For me it is more important to go out and have fun, I don't put as much pressure on me as I did the last couple of weeks, at least I'll try.

Yesterday the assignor of 1st division men's called and said that it was possible for me to get one more game (last day of the regular season) next weekend, depending on the results of this weekend's games. I think if there will be a matchup between two teams who have already secured their spot in the play-offs, or will definitely stay in 1st division, in other words if the game is relatively meaningless, I will get one more game. I am really excited about this opportunity, because I thought my season on this level was already over. I'll let you know what happened.

Check back, soon. I'll post a recap for tonight's game and may be even a short preview of tomorrow's women's play-off game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home