Thursday, October 02, 2008

No games this weekend

Hey, this will be a short post since there are no games for me to referee this weekend. I will be watching a lot of games, though. From Friday to Sunday Monday there will be a large youth basketball tournament and I will be there as a referee coach for younger referees. All the referees there have been invited by the national federation and some of them might soon be able to make the jump to one of the professional leagues over here. So, I will see some of my possible future partners (and competition, too ;)) The referee coaches there are either experienced referees or assignors and commissioners on the pro level. I am sure that we will have a lot of fun working with some of the most talented and ambitious referees in our country. So, have a great weekend everybody. Cheers, BBallRef

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home